Corner of Thayer & Chestnut Hill Rd.
The Massachusetts Cultural Resource Information System (MACRIS)(http://mhc-macris.net/Towns.aspx?Page=towns.asp) has this under the name of South Parish Cemetery with a beginning date of 1769 and a MACRIS number of MLV800.
Cemetery recognized as containing 330 burial sites. Interred here are the remains of local citizens from as far back as 1761. Many memorials are no longer in existence.
The original cemetery Old Cemetery is located on Main St
|1||Aldrich, Amory A|
Amory A Aldrich 1874-1895
|2||Aldrich, Johnson Legg|
Johnson Legg Aldrich 1851-1926
|3||Aldrich, Olive Martha "Brown" |
Olive Martha "Brown" Aldrich - 1856-1918 - PARENTS: Amory Brown and Amanda Chamberlain - Wife of Johnson Legg Aldrich
|4||Chestnut Hill Cemetery |
Chestnut Hill Cemetery